1. The cells in your body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down your immune system.
2. Ask Siri, “is this the Krusty Krab?”
3. Introverts want company just as much as extroverts do. They just prefer it from people they know and trust.
4. The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment you need to cut them out of your life.
5. We tend to believe others pay attention to our behavior and appearance much more than they actually do. This is called the spotlight effect